Kaneda's CSR and Corporate Vision
The Role of Kaneda
The company’s social mission is to contribute to the development of society and share solutions for changing needs by understanding change within the ever-evolving environment surrounding our business and providing products compatible with that change as quickly as possible, with food, health, beauty, and environment as our key domains.
In order to fulfill its social mission, Kaneda aims to create new value as first and foremost the best possible partner for our business partners, and as a group that functions as a collective of specialized trading companies.
The CSR of KANEDA
In addition to working to stop global warming, save resources and energy, and protect the environment through proposing and providing environmentally friendly products, Kaneda aims to create a society of sustained coexistence under our management philosophy of “co-advance”, establishing behavioral principals and core values that go beyond laws and regulations in the Kaneda Code of Conduct, which continues to guide our actions.
In order for us to go forward with a shared set of values, we put forth the Kaneda Code of Conduct below, which describes our core concepts, and ask for your consent, understanding, and action.
- We will respect the human rights of employees and treat them humanely.
- We will not engage in forced labor, child labor, or unjustly low wages for our employees.
- We will strive to provide our employees with a safe, hygienic, and healthy work environment.
- In furthering our business, we will take into consideration effects on global conservation, local community, and the ecosystem.
- We will prepare for emergencies such as disasters and accidents and spread awareness of these measures.
- We will strive to protect our information assets from the standpoint of information security.
- We will comply with all relevant laws and international rules and strive for fair trade and against corruption.
- We will ensure the quality and safety of our products and services.
Across Kaneda’s long history, the idea at the heart of our corporate activities is “Co-advance”. We have improved, advanced, and developed together with our business partners, employees, management, local communities, and all our stakeholders. We will continue to treasure these mutual relationships as we go forward.